REAL SERVICE CENTER. REAL SERVICE.
McMahon is an FAA licensed 145 repair station offering a wide range of maintenance services for numerous makes and models of helicopters. We are also a factory authorized Robinson Dealer and Service Center. Our 10,000+ square foot maintenance hangar is well- equipped with overhead cranes, overhaul shop, specialized tooling and work platforms. The facility is also brightly lighted and heated.
Some of our services include:
- Bell 206 Component Overhaul
- AAIP Programs
- Part 135 Maintenance Facility & Staff
- Robinson Field Overhaul
- Annual Inspections / 100 hour / etc.
- Microvibe II Dynamic Track & Balance
- Aircraft Weight & Balance
- Structural Repair
- Sheet Metal & Cosmetic Repair
- Oil Changes and Lubrication
- Spares Sales
- Maintenance Tracking & Scheduling
To add your helicopter to one of our maintenance programs or to schedule service, please contact Direct of Maintenance, Russ James for more information.