We use the term "Special Operations" loosely. Special operations can involve anything from dropping objects out of the helicopter, rappelling crew members, creating special effects for live events, or testing experimental equipment installed on the helicopter.
Each year we receive requests to put together projects that often require coordination with multiple people in the air and on the ground. These projects may also require special coordination with the FAA and local authorities. Fortunately, our vast experience has helped us to create some dynamic live presentations and test some cutting edge equipment from the air.
Some our special operations services include:
- Film & Television Productions
- Live Event Presentations
- Vinyl Graphics
- Helicopter Camera Systems
- Live TX/RX Microwave Systems
- Equipment Testing Platforms
- Dropping of Objects (i.e. golf balls, eggs, other household items)
- Banner Towing (Aerial Advertising)
- Searchlight Effects (Night Sun & Night Scanner)
- Temporary Experimental Airworthiness Certification
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) a.k.a. "Drones"
Please contact us for demos, quotes and for more information on past projects.